Lifeline Power Pushup
- Add resistance to flys, chest pulls, pushups and shadow boxing
- Quickly adjust strap length to change resistance–up to 24 levels
- Easily change cables for up to 90 lbs. peak resistance anywhere
- Durable handles ease wrist stress
- Numbered markings for accurate resistance settings
It's called the Power Pushup Plus because it not only protects the wrist from hyperextension and adds resistance during the classic bodyweight workout, but also extends the exercise's range of motion for better muscle growth, improved strength and deeper stretch. The combination of handles and resistance bands also makes it a great travel resistance tool that functions equally well for pushing and pulling exercises to achieve a full body workout that can be adjusted to fit all fitness levels.