Lifeline Fitness Ankle and Wrist Attachments
- The Ankle/Wrist Attachment is an interchangeable resistance cables accessory designed to use in connection with your Lifeline Resistance Cables for isolating hard-to-train areas of the body.
- Incorporate Lifeline’s patented, easy to use, interchangeable process to add/subtract resistance cables which allow the user to increase/decrease peak resistance from 10lb to 100lb.
- Attach to either your ankle or wrist and connect a Lifeline Resistance Cable to isolate and target muscles all over the body: upper body, core and lower body
- Adjustable in size for a safe and secure fit and they are padded for comfort
- Made using heavy duty nylon material in the construction to meet the demands of gyms, studios or a home.
- Fits ankle or wrist for exercise versatility
- Allows for angle of resistance flexibility
- Easy cable attachment and removal
- Vary resistance to challenge all muscle groups, Perform lateral, front, and back movements
- Isolate hard-to-train muscles, Strengthen hips, rotator cuffs, and abductors.
Upper Body Training
Strengthen and sculpt chest, shoulders, back, and arms with a variety of exercises including presses, curls, rows, and/or extensions
Lower Body Training
Strengthen and sculpt thighs, glutes, hamstrings, and calves with squats, lunges, extensions, curls, and shuffles