Frequently Asked Questions
To check, simply look for the ‘tree rings’ on the edge of the end of the cable, or take a 12 inch length and stretch it 3x the original length. An extruded band will stretch nicely and then suddenly ‘hit a wall.’ In contrast, a Lifeline dipped cable will stretch smoothly and gradually build up force as you elongate it.
In addition to the quality of the Lifeline resistance cables, we also take great care to ensure the attachment points in handles, door anchors and cable pockets are smooth and rounded, without any sharp edges. This is both more comfortable on your skin and will reduce cable wear. Many common exercise bands use a metal ring, or ‘grommet’ to hold the cable. This is a relatively sharp object, and it also only grips the cable with a small surface area. Lifeline’s tapered cable pockets spread out the force on the band across the entire tapered area. This simple difference in our patented open-cable-pockets allow cables to last up to 10X longer than grommeted designs!
- Face the side of your sturdy, three-hinged door that opens away from you. This is the strongest way to anchor to a door. Never use on the side of your door that opens towards you.
- Open door and place the non-scuff door anchors over the door and space them about shoulder width apart.
- Close and lock the door.
- Test anchor by getting into a low and wide stance and giving the straps a controlled and firm tug. There should be no movement of the Jungle Gym XT or door.
- Connect both halves of your Jungle Gym XT with the included Duro-Link by pushing one door anchor through each loop in the Duro-Link.
- Throw one handle over a secure mounting object, such as a tree limb or unfinished ceiling beam.
- Pull the suspension straps to center the Duro-Link on top of the mounting object.
Note: A secure mounting object should be able to hold 3X the peak force you anticipate placing on the Jungle Gym XT.
4. Adjust handles / foot cuffs to desired length.
5. Test the anchor point by getting into a low and wide stance and giving the straps a controlled and firm tug. There should be no movement of the Jungle Gym XT or anchor point.
- Maximize the length of your Jungle Gym XT suspension straps by depressing the cam buckle and pulling the straps.
- Throw the door anchors over the top of your anchor point(s) so they are in reach.
- Push the handle through the loop sewn directly under the door anchor and pull the handle. The loop will slide up the suspension strap and cinch on the anchor point. Repeat for the other side. Reverse to remove.
- Adjust and always test the anchor point as described above.
- Once the ball is removed from the bag and box, lay flat on the ground.
- Using your fingers, carefully remove the plug. The plug may have an indentation that resembles a hole to insert the pump into but this is not an air hole, the entire white piece must be removed.
- Use the fast pump that is provided within the box to inflate the ball to approximately 80% of the recommended size (reference cm to inch conversion table below for fully inflated diameters). Put the plug back in the ball and let sit for 24 hours.
- After the 24 hour resting period, continue to inflate the ball to the correct size.
- Put the plug in the ball and you are ready for use.
The conversions are as follows:
|55 cm||21.7 inches|
|65 cm||25.6 inches|
|75 cm||29.5 inches|
NEVER INFLATE YOUR NATURAL FITNESS BURST RESISTANT EXERCISE BALL GREATER THAN THE LABELED INFLATION SIZE.
To Deflate your Natural Fitness Burst Resistant Exercise Ball
Carefully slide the plug remover under the head of the inflation plug and pull straight up.
Never use a sharp object to deflate the ball—the object may accidentally puncture the ball.
Let the ball naturally deflate.
- Loosen and remove the metal collar (furthest from the foot pedal) from the metal axle shaft.
- Take the metal axle shaft with one pedal attached and slide the wheel on until stopped by metal collar.
- Place the loose collar back onto axle and slide it all the way against the wheel and tighten it with the 1/8-inch L wrench (the smaller one).
- Slide the loose pedal on until the lug is 0 to 5/8-inch from the collar. (It should look the same as the pre-assembled pedal.)
- Ensure the rubber ankle loop is positioned the same way the pre-assembled one is.
- Slide the foam grip and plastic axle endcap on.
- Check the side you assembled. It should look like the side that comes pre- assembled and the axle should be symmetrical. If this is not done properly your Lifeline Power WheelTM will not work as intended.
How to attach to feet
- From a seated position, place the Lifeline Power WheelTM on its side. Then, place your right foot into the right loop of the adjustable foot strap so that it is centered on the foot pedal.
- Tighten Velcro foot strap so it tightly fits around the center of your shoe.
- Repeat this step with your other foot.
- Now pull the rubber ankle loops up over the back of your shoes. They should catch the back of your shoe and rest against the back of your ankle.Note: The rubber ankle loops do not need to be used unless facing up. You may also find that pointing your toes out makes the use of the ankle loops unnecessary—even when facing up.
- You should now be strapped in and ready to begin.
- Offset the eco-footprint of our employees and offices
- Use the most environmentally friendly materials, like bamboo, cork, natural rubber & hemp
- Solar powered website and email
- Recycled packaging, paper and materials where available
Plant a Tree Initiative: For every product sold, Natural Fitness will fund the planting of a tree, which can remove up to 2,000 pounds of pollution from our atmosphere:
- Off sent the eco-footprint of our employees and offices
- Use the most environmentally friendly materials
- Solar powered website & email
- Recycled packaging, paper and materials
Benefits of Cork
Renewable resource harvested from the Cork Oak Tree.
- Great elasticity characteristics.
- Lightweight, strong & stable
- Products made from cork are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Cork tree regenerates its bark and can be harvested in years to come.
- Average life span of 200 years, one tree can be harvested 20 times.
Benefits of Hemp
Hemp fiber is a stronger, longer-wearing, pesticide-free alternative to cotton.
- Highly resistant to most insects and disease, eliminating the need for pesticides and herbicides
- Hemp is the #1 biomass producer on the planet
- Products made from hemp fiber are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Sustainable hemp reduces deforestation
Benefits of Natural Rubber
Natural Rubber & Latex – Requires 1/10 of the fossil fuels to produce synthetic rubber.
- Phthalate Free and contains no PVC
- Products made from Natural Rubber are biodegradable
- Free of cadmium, lead, and phthalates
Lifeline Fitness warrants that the products sold to be free of defects in materials and
workmanship and to be in perfect working order at the time of purchase. If the product
should, for any reason, become defective within 60 days of purchase, Lifeline will replace
the product once it is returned to Lifeline. This warranty does not apply to any damage
caused by accident, abuse or misuse of the product. There are no other warranties other
than those expressly set forth within. Product shipping to Lifeline must be in the original
shipping carton with freight prepaid.
If you are not completely satisfied wither order, you may return the unused items within 30
days from the date of invoice for a full refund (excluding shipping and handling charges
and any applicable restocking fees). Please call 888-467-4485 for a return authorization
number. A copy of the packing slip or original receipt must accompany all returns. We
reserve the right to no accept returns that are in poor condition, do not have a return
authorization number or are not accompanied by packing slip or original receipt.