Resistance Cable - 5ft
FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS. Orders placed before 3pm CST may ship the same day. Some restrictions apply.
Product Details Lifeline’s Resistance Cables provide continuous tension throughout an exercise's entire range of motion to build strength and endurance. Made using Lifeline's Progressive Layering Technology™ to perform better and last longer than common extruded fitness cable. Use with Lifeline’s Progressive Resistance Systems for resistance level interchangeability; the cable’s plugged ends safely, securely and easily fit into all Lifeline’s patented resistance handles. Each cable is color coded by weight (10lb – 100lb) for quick resistance level identification during interchange and are five feet (5ft) long to accommodate a wide variety of exercises for everyone from beginners to advance users. Length: 5Ft Long. Product contains Latex.
- Use with any Lifeline handle to interchange and progress resistance levels
- Provide constant tension for greater muscle activation
- Low impact strength training great for injury rehabilitation
- Layered cable construction for optimum durability and function
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification and interchange
- 10-100 lbs. peak resistance
Use and Care of Your Product
Clean with damp cloth regularly
Write Your Own Review