Kettlebells- 4KG - 44KG
FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS. Orders placed before 3pm CST may ship the same day. Some restrictions apply.
Lifeline Kettlebells are manufactured with first run/virgin iron ore, not scrap, and are formed into a strong, balanced, single-piece casting with a flat wobble-free base. A clean, consistent surface and durable powder-coat finish gives Lifeline Kettlebells premium level quality.
Kettlebell workouts deliver functional whole-body fitness by combining the burn of cardio with muscle building strength training and compound movements that deliver greater flexibility and coordination. Featuring the classic design popularized in Russia a few hundred years ago which allows them to be employed in countless ways—including swings, presses, rows, twists, squats and snatches, these kettlebells are weighted off-centered, which recruits more stabilizer muscles and works the targeted muscles through a wider range of motion.
Premium Material: We start with high quality first run iron ore, not scrap.
Void Free Surface: We use a proprietary casting process that ensures each kettlebell has the highest quality and the best surface possible. This creates a smooth, comfortable handle and premium appearance.
Precision Casting: The Lifeline Kettlebell is cast in one solid piece, this results in a stronger, more durable handle. Precision casting creates kettlebells with no seams, burrs, welded handles or rough spots.
Wide Flat Machined Base: The base of our kettlebells is machined so it is flat. This eliminates wobble when on the floor.
Wide & Thick Diameter Handles: Wide handles with a larger diameter allow free flowing movements and comfortable grip. Handle thickness detailed below.
Finish: The Lifeline Kettlebell has a matte black powder coat finish that has a great feel and provides an excellent gripping surface in addition to being resistant to the chipping that can occur with standard enamel-coated kettlebells.
Colors: The handles have color coded stripes. This allows trainers and users to quickly and easily identify the different weight levels by sight
WEIGHT LEVEL --- STRIPE COLOR --- HANDLE DIAMETER x MAX OPENING WIDTH
- 4 kg / 8.8 lb --- Pale Yellow --- 1.26” Dia x 3.22” Max
- 8 kg / 18 lb --- Spicy Pink --- 1.26” Dia x 4.03” Max
- 12 kg / 26 lb --- Blue --- 1.42” Dia x 4.8” Max
- 16 kg / 35 lb --- Bright Yellow --- 1.46” Dia x 4.8” Max
- 20 kg / 44 lb --- Dark Purple --- 1.50” Dia x 4.8” Max
- 24 kg / 53 lb --- Green --- 1.57” Dia x 4.8” Max
- 28 kg / 62 lb --- Orange --- 1.57” Dia x 4.8” Max
- 32 kg / 71 lb --- Red --- 1.57” Dia x 5” Max
- 36 kg / 80 lb --- Black --- 1.57” Dia x 5” Max
- 40 kg / 88 lb --- White --- 1.57” Dia x 5” Max
- 44 kg / 97 lb --- Silver --- 1.57” Dia x 5” Max
- First run iron ore cast in one solid piece
- Smooth, comfortable surface
- Matte black powder coat finish
- Color coded stripes identify weight level
- Wide, flat base eliminates wobble on floor
- Finish provides great feel and excellent grip
- No welds for maximum durability