Resistance Cable - 5ft
FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS. Orders placed before 3pm CST may ship the same day. Some restrictions apply.
Product Details Made using Lifeline's Progressive Layering Technology™ to perform better and last longer than common extruded fitness cables, Resistance Cables provide continuous tension throughout an exercise's entire range of motion to build strength and endurance. Featuring plugged ends to safely, securely and easily fit into Exchange Handles, each cable is color coded for quick identification during interchange and are four feet long to accommodate a wide variety of exercises for everyone from beginners to advance users.
- Can be used with any Lifeline cable pocket to vary resistance levels
- Provide constant tension for greater muscle activation
- Low impact strength training great for injury rehabilitation
- Layered cable construction for optimum durability and function
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification and interchange
- 10-100 lbs. peak resistance
Use and Care of Your Product
Clean with damp cloth regularly
Write Your Own Review