Lifeline Interchangeable Lateral Resistor
- Interchangeable lateral resistor: Professional resistance tool with up to 120lbs resistance for agility, lower body strength, and variable weighted resistance.
- Versatile Workout Equipment : Perfect for work from home fitness, gym or home use. Ideal for agility training, resistance exercises and workouts.
- Home Resistance Trainer : Durable and adjustable resistance trainer designed for home use. Ideal for building muscle, improving flexibility and increasing endurance.
- Professional Grade Gym Equipment: Designed for trainers and gym enthusiasts. Ideal for agility training, resistance workouts and full body workouts.
- Effective Exercise Equipment : Ideal for building strength, improving flexibility and increasing endurance. Perfect for home gym, work from home fitness and professional trainers.
The Lifeline Lateral Resistor helps develop first step quickness, hip flexibility, lateral speed and explosive power. The design of this product allows for focused training of underused stabilizer muscles for injury rehabilitation or physical therapy applications. It increases the intensity of speed and quickness drills (shuffles, sprints, hops, backpedals) to improve the acceleration and deceleration that contributes to peak athletic performance and creates optimum body control that prevents injuries. Build complete lower body strength for explosive movements by adding up to 120lbs of peak weighted resistance by adding or removing up to three (3) 9” cables using Lifeline’s patented Progressive Resistance System. Interchange the cables to customize the resistance and progress in weighted resistance as you get stronger. Increase lower body dynamic strength as a result of adding intensity and consistent positive and negative resistance to jumping, squatting and all manner of lower body drills and exercises. Different exercises target and strengthen thighs, glutes, hamstrings, and calves with lunges, extensions, and curls. Increase speed and stride length for explosive moves; shuffle in all directions for freedom of movement, balance improvement, and robust leg drive. Resistance training uses resistance or force to induce muscular contraction, which builds strength and anaerobic endurance. By doing so, our products are easy to use and can provide significant benefits in overall health and well-being by increasing bone, muscle, tendon and ligament strength. Up to 120lb Resistance: Interchange Resistance Cables from 40lbs to 120lbs peak resistance. Add up to 3 Cables to equal 120lbs weighted resistance: 40lb + 40lb + 40lb = 120lb weighted peak resistance.