Lifeline Balance Pad
- Ideal for use during exercise, rehab, physical therapy, as a general pad for kneeling, and as a standing desk mat
- Improve total body balance by increasing core strength, joint stability, and coordination
- Extra-large 24” x 12” x 2.55” thick size provides more workout and general use options
- The lightly textured surface provides traction for stability during lunging movements and a comfortable platform for planks, kneeling, and push ups
- Durable, lightweight foam provides excellent cushion with ideal density and rebound for balance training and is easily cared for - wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and air dry
The Lifeline Balance Pad is ideal for multiple uses including rehab and physical therapy, balance and stability training, as a workout pad for planks and and other floor exercises, for yoga and Pilates support, and as a general use standing or kneeling pad. The foam density and rebound provide optimal cushion and the premium material is designed to bounce back and keep its shape over time. This balance pad features a diamond pattern texture on the surface for traction and stability and an extra-large size - 24" wide X 12" long X 2.55" thick - for additional support and room to work. It is easy to care for, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and allow to air dry.