Max Flex Cable Kit
- Resistance Training Made Simple: The Max Flex Cable Kit is the perfect tool for continuously challenging your muscles with the constant tension of resistance cable training. A home gym essential.
- Handles and Exercise Bands : Each kit includes two Comfort Grip Handles and one 4ft. exercise band. Available in 20lb, 30lb, 40lb, 50lb or 70lb peak weighted resistance.
- Made of durable natural latex using Lifeline's Progressive Layering Technology to perform better and last longer than common fitness cables. Long lasting equipment for your home gym setup!
- Low Impact Workout: Resistance training uses resistance or force to induce muscular contraction, which builds strength and anaerobic endurance. Increase bone density and reduce likelihood of injury.
- Unlimited Potential: Develop stronger and more powerful chest, shoulder, back and arm muscles with presses, curls, rows and extensions. A full range of exercises available to you!
Available in 5 resistance levels, the Max Flex Cable Kit is the perfect tool for continuously challenging your muscles with the constant tension of resistance cable training. By using your feet and hands as anchors and changing resistance cables for different exercises or as fitness levels increase, you'll achieve a full body strength training workout that also boosts flexibility and balance through low-impact exercises. It's also great for rehabbing injuries and warming up muscles before games and cardio training. Use Lifeline’s Max Flex Cables to work your full body in multiple planes and to use dynamic exercises like twists, punches and chops to build balanced muscles and increased flexibility. Develop stronger and more powerful chest, shoulder, back and arm muscles with presses, curls, rows and extensions. Boost thigh, glute, hamstring and calf power with squats and lunges. Lifeline’s Max Flex Cables provide continuous tension throughout an exercise's entire range of motion to build strength and endurance and are a great alternative to weights. These cables include the Lifeline 4ft Resistance Cables within the patented Max Flex Handle set and are available in 20lb, 30lb, 40lb, 50lb or 70lb peak weighted resistance levels. Lifeline’s cables are made using our Progressive Layering Technology™ to perform better and last longer than common extruded fitness cables. Each cable is color coded by weight (10lb – 100lb) for quick resistance level identification during interchange and are four feet (4ft) long to accommodate a wide variety of exercises for everyone from beginners to advance users. Resistance training uses resistance or force to induce muscular contraction, which builds strength and anaerobic endurance. Resistance exercises also help you increase bone density, improve metabolism and decrease your risk of injury.
Create a full body workout anytime anywhere
Quick-and-easy strength training at home
Perfect for beginners or for those rehabbing injuries