The Step Circuit Size Platform with Two (2) Freestyle Risers - Grey
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Includes one (1) circuit-size grey platform (28.5" L x 14.5" W x 4" H) and two (2) patented freestyle risers.
- Platform features grooved, nonslip top and supports up to 275 lbs
- Four nonskid feet on each riser and platform prevents sliding or scratching floors
- Vary workout difficulty by adjusting platform height from 4" to 6" using risers
Achieve total-body fitness with The Step Circuit Size Aerobic Platform, a residential, compact platform from the trusted leader in step fitness. The Step is a great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts and is customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises. This set includes a grey nonslip platform, two (2) patented freestyle risers, and streaming videos to create the foundation of any workout program. The original circuit-size platform features one (1) stepping surface (28.5" L x 14.5" W x 4" H) and two (2) freestyle risers (14.5" L x 9.5" W x 2" H). These sturdy risers can be used on any type of indoor flooring from carpet to concrete to hardwood without leaving behind scratches. The patented freestyle risers add variety to your workout with multiple slanted positions perfect for adding intensity to push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, and more. Burn more calories the higher you step with 4"and 6" platform height options. The Step platform and risers are made with four nonskid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise. Both the platform and rises also feature a resistance band notch, which safely holds an optional resistance band in place. Made in the United States, this set is crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene that supports up to 275 pounds (or up to 400 lbs with risers). This product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty period.