The Step Health Club Size Platform With four (4) or six (6) Original Risers - Grey
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Includes full-size (43" L x 16" W x 4" H) grey aerobic platform and 4 original black risers
- Platform features premium nonslip, comfort cushion top and supports up to 350 lbs
- Four nonskid feet on each riser and platform prevents sliding or scratching floors
- Vary workout difficulty by adjusting platform height from 4" to 6" to 8" using risers
Achieve total-body fitness with The Step Club Size Aerobic Platform, the same step used in fitness clubs across the country. The Step is a great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts and is customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises.
This set includes a grey nonslip platform, four (4) or six (6) original risers and streaming videos to create the foundation of any workout program. Burn more calories the higher you step with 4" to 6" to 8" platform height. The Club Size platform features one (1) stepping surface (43" L x 16" W x 4" H) and four (4) or six (6) original risers (14.5" L x 9.5" W x 2" H). These sturdy risers can be used on any type of indoor flooring from carpet to concrete to hardwood without leaving behind scratches.
The Step platform and risers are made with four nonskid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise. Both the platform and rises also feature a resistance band notch, which safely holds an optional resistance band in place.
Made in the United States, this set is crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene that supports up to 350 pounds (or up to 500 lbs. with risers). This product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty period.